Your first question is probably ‘what actually is network marketing ? and we’ll come to that. When it comes to work-life balance for men in and around the age of 50, there are a few things you should know. The traditional way of working that we were told at school isn’t the only way of making a living. Our parents pretty much had a job for life. They left school, joined a company and worked there until retirement. That level of job security doesn’t exist anymore. Non-traditional ways of working such as network marketing are here to stay.
Network marketing is a way of working that moves away from the traditional model. It uses the network you have (no surprise there) to allow you to make a living. The best network marketing businesses have two elements to them –
- You retail products
- You recruit others to do what you are doing
Let’s take a look at network marketing and how it works.
The Basics of Network Marketing
It really is a simple concept to get your head around. Rather than work for someone else, turning up at 9 and leaving at 5 (as if that’s possible!) you are in control of your own time. You distribute products from the company you choose to partner. This can be in the health and wellness sector, household products and includes household names such as Avon and Tupperware among others.
And the other side of the business is looking to find and support others to do the same. You will build a team of people under you. The idea is that you build a team that will be able to repeat your success then you will be rewarded handsomely.
Why You Should Seriously Consider Network Marketing
If your interest is piqued, then you should look a little deeper into network marketing and what it can do for you. Here are some of the reasons that people join a network marketing company –
- You are in control of your own time. Far too many of us work for someone else. If you are in control of your own destiny than you can also work on your own self-development. Don’t leave that vital part of your work life to someone else.
- The cost of starting is low. The entry cost to become a network marketer is under £200 for a business in a box. I work with an exciting network marketing company. If you want to know more about how I can help you explore this opportunity, then please drop me a line.
- You will feel a part of things. The recognition and rewards offered by network marketing companies are in stark contrast to the way traditional employers operate. Fancy global travel, car payments and royalty income? Then network marketing might be for you.
- It is the same for everyone. From the top earners that enjoy millions a year in income to those starting out, everyone has the same opportunity. It is the most level playing field imaginable. Everyone starts with the same business box. Network marketing rewards hard work and doesn’t rely on you beating someone else to a role. Everyone can win.
- You can make work fit around your life not the other way around. Many of us have families and other commitments for our time. Every occasion we stay back late or do some extra work at home, we have to sacrifice something else. With network marketing, you work in small pockets of time around your life.
If you have any questions at all about network marketing, then drop me a line. I am always looking to help people look at life in a different way. Men in and around the age of 50 might just be ideal candidates for this business. And you don’t know until you ask the question.